Package Tours including Tastings and LunchReady to Go Private and Exclusive Tour
Premium Wine Tour Package with Lunch at Coombe-Melba or Oakridge Estate Restaurant
Intimate and exclusive full day Yarra Valley wine tasting tour with an a la carte lunch at one of Yarra Valley’s finest winery restaurants.
- Start out with a Premium Reserve wine flight experience at the birth place of the Yarra Valley – the historic Yering Station cellar door.
- Visit the unique Yileena Park boutique winery for a personal and intimate tasting of traditionally aged wines and a platter of their exclusive smoked goods.
- Next port of call is at the renowned Domain Chandon for an indulgent premium range tasting of sparkling and still wines at cellar door lounge.
- Then, a relaxing sumptuous two course lunch with matching wine at either the highly awarded Oakridge Estate or Coombe-Melba Estate winery restaurant (venue choice dependent on seating availability).
- After lunch we visit either a craft brewery-cider house for a cleansing ale or gin distillery for a tasting paddle.
- Alternatively we can visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for a sweet finish of chocolate and ice cream.
- Pick up and return to your door in Melbourne CBD or metro suburbs.
Package includes driver/ guide and vehicle, all tastings and 2 course lunch for two. Cost – $450 per person. Add $200 per each additional guest.
Standard Wine Tour Package including all tastings and 2 Course Lunch
Enjoy an affordably priced, full day private tour of the Yarra Valley. Includes wine, beer or gin & chocolate tastings and lunch at a small boutique winery.
- Visit a large, iconic branded cellar door for an informative tasting flight.
- Get up close and meet the wine maker at a smaller boutique winery for a personalised wine and cheese range tasting experience.
- Enjoy another wine range tasting and delicious 2 course lunch with a matching glass of wine, finished off with coffee & tea at either Helen’s Hill, Soumah, Yarrawood or Steels Gate Estate winery (venue choice dependent on seating availability).
- Next stop is at either a boutique craft brewery for a cleansing ale, or:
- Gin distillery for paddle tasting, or:
- Finish off at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for some yummy chocolate and ice-cream tasting.
- Pick up and return to your accommodation in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne CBD or metro suburbs.
Package includes driver/tour guide and vehicle, all tastings and 2 course lunch for $230 per person (Yarra Valley pickup) or $260 (Melb CBD or metro pickup).
Note: This package price is based on a group of four guests.