Package Tours including Tastings and LunchReady to Go Private and Exclusive Tour
emium Wine Tour Package with Lunch at Oakridge Estate Winery Restaurant
Intimate and exclusive full day Yarra Valley wine tasting tour with an a la carte lunch at one of Yarra Valley’s finest winery restaurants.
- Start out with a Premium Reserve wine flight experience at the birth place of the Yarra Valley – the historic ‘Yering Station’ cellar door.
- Visit the unique ‘Yileena Park’ boutique winery for a personal and intimate tasting of traditionally aged wines complimented with a platter of their exclusive smoked goods.
- Next port of call is at the world renowned ‘Domain Chandon’, for an indulgent range tasting of premium and limited release sparkling wines at cellar door lounge.
- Then, a relaxing sumptuous multi course lunch with matched wines at the highly awarded ‘Oakridge Estate’ winery restaurant.
- After lunch we visit either a craft brewery-cider house for a cleansing ale or a gin distillery for a tasting paddle of mini G&T’s.
- Alternatively we can visit the ‘Yarra Valley Chocolaterie’ for a sweet finish of boutique batched chocolate and ice cream.
- Pick up and return to your door in Melbourne CBD or metro suburbs.
Package includes driver/ guide and vehicle, all tastings and multi course lunch for two. Cost – $550 per person (Yarra Valley pickup) or $620 (Melb CBD or Metro pickup. Add $355 per each additional guest.
Standard Wine Tour Package including all tastings and 2 Course Lunch
Enjoy an affordably priced, full day private tour of the Yarra Valley. Includes wine, beer or gin & chocolate tastings and lunch at a small boutique winery.
- Visit a large, iconic branded cellar door for an informative tasting flight.
- Get up close and meet the wine maker at a smaller boutique winery for a personalised wine and cheese range tasting experience.
- Enjoy another wine range tasting and delicious 2 course lunch with a matching glass of wine, finished off with coffee & tea at either Helen’s Hill, Soumah, Yarrawood or Steels Gate Estate winery (venue choice dependent on seating availability).
- Next stop is at either a boutique craft brewery for a cleansing ale, or:
- Gin distillery for paddle tasting, or:
- Finish off at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for some yummy chocolate and ice-cream tasting.
- Pick up and return to your accommodation in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne CBD or metro suburbs.
Package includes driver/tour guide and vehicle, all tastings and 2 course lunch for $250 per person (Yarra Valley pickup) or $290 (Melb CBD or metro pickup).
Note: This package price is based on a minimum group size of four guests.