Terms & Conditions
Terms of Business
Driven Indulgence core business is to provide a Designated Driver service for you and your guests in either the Driven Indulgence provided tour vehicle or in the comfort of your own car or hire vehicle.
Pricing and Booking Requirements
1. All bookings undertaken are priced in accordance with previously negotiated arrangements covering date of travel, pick up and return addresses, length of travelling time, tour venues to be visited and the number of passengers.
2. All information regarding your booking will be provided by either email or SMS. Tour costs will be negotiated and agreed upon prior to your booking taking place.
3. Driven Indulgence provided tour vehicles will be road safety compliant, commercially registered, clean and comfortable.
Cancelling Your Booking
4. We value your custom and we will always try to be as flexible as possible without disturbing other client bookings. However, any potential amendments that can be made to your booking such as venue stop-offs or last minute changes in timings will be subject to availability.
5. If you have an advanced booking and need to amend or cancel it, we require a minimum notice period of 14 days in order to avoid any forfeiture of deposit paid. In the event of less than 14 days notice being provided for a tour cancellation, your booking deposit will not be refunded.
6. Any Driven Indulgence Gift vouchers issued will not be valid on any public holiday, including Christmas, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Communication & Contact
7. Our business aim is to provide you and your guests with the very best possible tour experience on your selected date. Through clear and timely communications, Driven Indulgence will do our utmost to meet your requests for tour inclusions, visitation timings and destinations.
8. We will endeavour to have your Designated Driver / Tour Guide arrive within the prescribed time periods. The arrival time allocated to your booking is an estimated time of arrival and therefore is not guaranteed. In the event of your Designated Driver / Tour Guide experiencing a delay and arriving past the estimated arrival time, we will contact you as soon as possible.
9. We do not on sell our client information to any third party marketing or advertising agencies.
10. At Driven Indulgence, we treat all clients equally in a courteous, respectful and professional manner.
11. Your Designated Driver / Tour Guide is accredited with a Victorian Taxi Services Commission Driver Accreditation Certificate. This certificate ensures that your Designated driver has been Police Checked, had a Traffic History Check and undergone a Medical check.
12. Your Designated Driver is bound by the laws governing road rules. Any non compliance or incurred infringements will be the personal responsibility of our driver.
13. Your Designated Driver / Tour Guide is not compelled to conduct any booking, if upon their arrival they feel it would be placing them into a compromising position.
14. You will treat Driven Indulgence Driver / Tour Guide in a courteous and respectful manner throughout the duration of a tour. Abusive behaviour of a physical or verbal nature will not be tolerated. The driver may terminate the tour at their discretion if behaviour of a physical or verbally abusive nature occurs.
15. Driven Indulgence will not accept any liability for injuries, accidents or damage to you or your vehicle as a direct result of your behaviour or actions whilst being on a tour. You will be held personally responsible and liable for any injuries, accidents or damage caused to your Driver / Tour Guide or equipment by your actions whilst you are under the influence of alcohol.
16. Driven Indulgence reserves the right to conclude your tour booking at any point on the day, in the event of you or any your guests not complying with road safety or other general decency directives given by your driver / tour guide.
16. Prior to departure on the day of your booked tour, the owner of the vehicle will be required to provide the Driven Indulgence Driver / Tour Guide permission to drive the vehicle on their behalf.
17. It is expected that your vehicle will be compliant with Vic Roads registration, Road Worthy compliant and is comprehensively insured. This includes your vehicles’ tyres having good wear remaining and proper inflation on inspection. If, in the opinion of the Driven Indulgence Driver / Tour Guide your vehicle is not deemed compliant, we may decline to facilitate your booking at that moment. In this event, the full value of your booking will become due and payable.